The Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Small is the ideal small-format choice for anyone with a serious creative passion in photography, art or design. Ideal for travelling or small desktops, the streamlined size packs a lot of power into a small space and combines Wacom’s finest pen capabilities with intuitive multi-touch gestures.
Giving you the precision and control you demand from your professional software, the Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Tablet Small has 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity. You can edit your creative work with the accuracy and precision of traditional brushes and pens. Designed for both right and left hand users, you can also enjoy the freedom of working unattached from your computer by using the Wacom wireless kit included with your tablet.
Six customisable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring give you quick access to your favorite shortcuts while on-screen Radial menu and Express View heads-up display help you stay focused on your work. Connecting to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection, Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Small will have you creating in no time.
Included in the Box
- Intuos Professional pen and touch tablet
- Intuos Grip pen
- Wireless kit
- Downloadable software bundle: Autodesk Sketchbook Express & Wacom Brushes
- Pen stand (pen nibs are stored inside)
- Assorted replacement pen nibs
- Color identification rings to personalise your Grip pen
- 2.0 m USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Software download instructions
- Installation CD with driver
- Online user manual and important product information documentation
- Active Area - 157mm x 98mm
- Physical Size - 320mm x 208mm x 12mm
- Pressure Levels - 2048 on pen tip & eraser
- Windows Vista SP3, Windows® 8, 7 (32 / 64 bit)
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)