When you purchase an Intuos Pro before 31st December, and register it before 10th January 2016, you will receive:
- 1 Year Pro Membership to Autodesk's Sketchbook®
- 30-Day creative tutorial training through Lynda.com
- Filters and Effects for your photos with Perfect Effects 9 Premium
As part of the Create More campaign, we will be sending content to help you learn from world famous artists. You can find more information here.
The Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Medium is the most popular and versatile pen tablet chosen by creative professionals. Combining Wacom’s finest pen capabilities and multi-touch gestures, this medium-sized pen tablet gives you ample room to design, sketch, paint, retouch, and create with ease. Users appreciate the medium-size for detail work or for use with multiple monitors.
Connecting to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection, Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Medium delivers 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition to let you create with the accuracy and precision of traditional brushes, pens and markers. Combine this with multi-touch gestures that allow you to position and navigate your work intuitively.
Get the most from creative software with your favorite shortcuts. The Intuos Pro Medium detects the software you’re using and offers optimal short cuts and selections. Quickly access all your shortcuts through eight customisable ExpressKeys and the Touch Ring. Stay focused with the Express View heads-up display and Radial Menu. Discover intuitive navigation at the touch of your fingers: pan, zoom, rotate and navigate naturally with gestures, or create your own multi-touch gestures.
Cut down on cord clutter and enjoy the freedom of creating wirelessly, with the included wireless kit. Intuos Pro is designed ergonomically for both right and left hand use, so you’ll be comfortable all day.
Included in the Box
- Intuos Professional pen and touch tablet
- Intuos Grip pen
- Wireless kit
- Pen stand (pen tips are stored inside)
- Assorted replacement pen tips
- Color identification rings to personalise your Grip pen
- 2.0 m USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Installation CD with driver
- Online user manual and important product information documentation
- Active Area - 224mm x 140mm
- Physical Size - 380mm x 251mm x 12mm
- Pressure Levels - 2048 on pen tip & eraser
- Windows Vista SP3, Windows® 8, 7 (32 / 64 bit)
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)